* Financial partners for WAY Home (we still have utility, and maintenance expenses)
* Children’s Items diapers, wipes, shoes, socks, crib sheets, bassinet sheets, baby wash, baby powder, diaper bags, diaper rash ointment, thermometers, Infant Tylenol
* Lawn equipment (mower, weed eater, hedge trimmers, etc.)
* Volunteers to Help with furniture pick-up and delivery
* Volunteers to Help with Yard work at WAY Center & WAY Home
* Volunteers to Help with maintenance issues (cleaning and replacing AC filters, misc. repairs)
* Play Rug for playroom (colorful, primary colors preferred)
* Household Items such as white twin sheet sets, pillow cases, towels, hand towels, wash cloths, alarm clocks, hair dryers
* Area rug for Living room (colors are burgundy, gold, beige, sage green)
* Toddler play gym for WAY Home
* Sponsors for Blinds at WAY Home (bedrooms are done, just need to complete downstairs windows).
* Household Supplies: paper towels, toilet paper, wood floor cleaner, dye free laundry soap, Windex, dish soap, bathroom cleaner, toilet cleaner, antibacterial kitchen cleaner, Lysol Concentrate, air fresheners, SOS pads, bleach, dryer sheets, diswasher detergent, light bulbs
* Paper Goods paper towels, toilet paper, paper plates, plastic dinner ware, disposable cups, 13-gal. garbage bags, wastebasket liners
* Baby diapers, wipes, feminine products.
* Gift cards: are always appreciated and used to replenish supplies or help with residents personal needs as they arise.
* Food (The way home has two refrigerators and can accept frozen foods, meats, milk, cheese, bread etc.) eggs, milk, meat, cereal, fruit juice, bottled water, tea, fresh fruit, bread, Gatorade, canned goods
If you would like to make a financial contribution you may send your contributions to:
The WAY Center
P.O. Box 4364
Haines City, FL 33845
Please indicate if we can count on your monthly or annual support. Thank You!